YOGA FLOW STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§1. General provisions
1. The YOGAFLOWSTORE Online Store, available at the Internet address: www.yogaflowstore.com, is an ICT platform that enables the conclusion of remote Sales Agreements as well as allowing the provision of electronic services, run by YOGA FLOW ANNA MYSŁEK, based in Bobolice (76-020 ) at ul. Lives I 1B, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Development, under the NIP number 4990498170 and REGON 385188360, which is the service provider, administrator and owner of the Store. The Seller can be contacted by phone: +48 570112195 (Poland) / + 61 479 152 451 and using the e-mail address: email@example.com. (hereinafter also referred to as: "Service Provider" or "Seller").
2. The Seller provides Services in accordance with the Regulations and the provisions of generally applicable law.
3. Services are provided via the Store's website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
4. The Seller makes these Regulations available on the Store's website and may make them available in the Customer Account or attach them to e-mails containing statements of acceptance of Customers' offers. Customers may at any time: access the Regulations, record them, obtain and reproduce them by printing or saving them on a data carrier.
5. The information provided on the Store's website does not constitute an offer of the Seller within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code, and only an invitation to customers to submit offers to conclude a contract, in accordance with art. 71 of the Civil Code.
7. Using the Store may involve the Customer incurring the costs of fees for access to the Internet and data transmission, to the extent established by the agreement with the telecommunications operator whose services the Customer uses.
§2. Account registration in the store
1. The contract for the provision of the Customer Account Service is concluded for an indefinite period at the moment of confirmation of the Customer Account registration by the Seller.
2. The subject of this Customer Account Service is to provide access to the Customer Account panel, enabling, among others, managing customer data and orders.
3. To create a Customer Account, you must register voluntarily and free of charge. It takes place by completing and sending the registration form to the Seller, which is available in the area of the Store's website.
4. The condition for the correct completion of the registration form is to complete all its mandatory and possibly optional fields, using real, complete and customer-related data or information.
5. Before sending the registration form, by ticking its appropriate box, the Customer should declare that he has read the Regulations and accepts its provisions.
6. Before sending the registration form, by selecting its correct one, the Customer may voluntarily declare that he consents to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes by the Seller.
7. The Seller informs that the marketing purposes indicated above may include, in particular, sending commercial information by the Seller using the Customer's contact details. The consent referred to in the above point may be withdrawn at any time.
8. The registration form is sent to the Seller using the functionality of the Store and through it.
9. Using the Customer Account is possible after its creation and then logging in using the correct login and password.
10. Termination of the contract for the provision of the Customer Account Service may be made without giving any reason and at any time, using its functionality or by sending the Customer's statement in this regard to the Seller, e.g. by e-mail or letter.
§3. Contact form
1. The Seller provides the Customers with a contact form.
2. To use the functionality of the contact form, complete its mandatory fields, enter the required content, and then send a message to the Seller.
3. The Seller will respond immediately, using the functionality of the Store, by phone or electronically, by sending an e-mail.
§4. Orders placed via the Store
1. Orders for Goods can be placed via the Store's website 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, using the Basket function. After completing the list of orders for Goods, in the Basket area, the Customer proceeds to the execution of the order.
2. If the Customer is a logged in Customer Account holder, he proceeds to the next stage of placing the order as a logged in Customer.3. If the Customer is not a logged in Customer Account holder, he chooses the method of placing an order: 1. using a Customer Account that will be registered. Then the Customer registers the Customer Account and using it proceeds to the next stage of placing the order. 2. excluding the use of the Customer Account. Then the customer goes to the next stage of placing the order. 3. using your Customer Account. Then the customer goes to the next stage of placing the order.
4. After selecting the method of placing the order, the Customer enters or selects: 1. billing information, 2. delivery information, including the method and address of Delivery, 3. payment method. 5. Placing an order is preceded by the receipt by the Customer by displaying, in the Basket area, information about the total price for the order, including taxes and related costs, in particular the costs of Delivery and payment.
6. Placing an order may take place by using the appropriate button in the Basket and is tantamount to submitting to the Seller by the Customer an offer to conclude a contract for the Sale of Goods included in the order.
7. Before sending the order form, by ticking the appropriate check box, the Customer should declare that he has read the Regulations and accepts its provisions.
8. The placed order may be changed by the Customer until the Seller receives information about sending the Goods.
9. Changing the order may include canceling it, canceling it in part, extending it with additional Goods, changing the Delivery address.
10. The Seller shall immediately inform the Customer about the impossibility of accepting the order in the event of circumstances causing it.
This information is provided by telephone or e-mail. The information may constitute a rejection of the offer in its entirety or include the following proposals for modification of the order:
1. rejection of the offer in the part impossible to implement, which results in recalculation of the order value,
2. dividing the Goods subject to Delivery into a part whose Delivery is possible and a part whose Delivery will take place at a later date, which does not result in the conversion of the order value.
11. Acceptance of the Customer's offer by the Seller, subject to the change referred to in the point above, shall be deemed to be a new offer, requiring acceptance by the Customer in order to conclude the Sales Agreement.
12. Confirmation of the acceptance of the order by the Seller takes place by immediately sending an e-mail. This message contains the conditions of the concluded Sales Agreement agreed by the parties, as well as the data entered by the Customer in the order form, in order to enable the detection of errors in them. If such an error is detected, the Customer may notify the Seller of this fact by sending an e-mail with the correct data.
13. Confirmation of the order is tantamount to acceptance by the Seller of the offer to conclude a Sales Agreement submitted by the Customer.
1. The Seller provides the Customers with the Service of Sale of Goods at a distance.
2. The subject of the Sales Agreement includes the Seller's obligation to transfer the ownership of the Goods to the Customer and release them, and the Customer's obligation to collect the Goods and pay the Seller the price of the Goods.
3. The Seller reserves the right to conduct promotional campaigns, consisting in particular in reducing the price of Goods or Services until a specific date or when the stock of Goods subject to the promotion is exhausted.
4. By concluding the Sales Agreement, the Seller undertakes to Deliver Goods without defects to the Customer.
5. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement takes place at the moment of confirmation of the acceptance of the Customer's order by the Seller.
6. The deadline for completing the order in the Store given in the order summary is the most likely time to prepare the product for shipment to the Customer. The term of delivery of the Product to the Customer is up to 10 business days. This term should be calculated as follows:
If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer or credit card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account or settlement account.
7. The delivery time of the Goods may change if the Customer changes the order.
8. Detailed information on the available delivery methods, carriers and related costs are published on the Store's website, and the customer is informed about them during the ordering process.
9. The release of the Goods takes place not earlier than after the payment has been made by the Customer.
10. Confirmation of the release of the Goods to the Carrier for their Delivery may be made by sending an e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address.
11. The risk of accidental loss or damage to the item passes to the Consumer upon its release to the Consumer.
12. If the Customer chooses the option of Delivery via the Carrier, it is recommended that the delivered parcel be examined by the Customer in the presence of the Carrier.
13. In the event of damage to the shipment, the Customer has the right to request the Carrier to prepare an appropriate report.
1. The value of the payment for the Sale is determined on the basis of the price list of the Goods, available on the Seller's website at the time of ordering the Goods.
2. The prices given on the Store's website for a given Good are gross prices in Polish zlotys and include VAT, but do not include the costs of Delivery of the Goods and the selected form of payment.
3. Potential Transaction and Delivery costs indicated when placing the Order. They depend on the method and place of delivery of the Product/Products chosen by the Customer
4. The total price of the order, visible in the Basket area before placing the order and after selecting the method of Delivery of Goods and payment, includes the price for the ordered Goods together with taxes and all related costs, in particular the costs of Delivery and transactions.
5. The total price of the order is binding for the Seller and the Customer.
6. The Seller enables the following payment methods for the Sales Services provided:
the seller provides the following payment methods: Payment by bank transfer or credit card via electronic payment serviced by Polskie ePłatności sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Jasionka, Tajęcina 113, zip code: 36-002, KRS: 0000227278.
payment before delivery by traditional transfer to the Seller's bank account no. PLN: 93 1140 2004 0000 3202 7963 6205
using the external PayPal payment system, operated by PayPal S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. based in Luxembourg.
7. The due date falls on the moment of releasing the Goods.
8. The customer is obliged to make the payment at the time of placing the order.
9. The payment shall be returned by the Seller immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of occurrence of the cause, in the case of:
1. withdrawal from the contract by the Consumer,
2. the Customer's resignation from the order or part of the order paid before implementation,
3. the Seller accepts the claim covered by the complaint in whole or in part, on the basis of generally applicable regulations.
10. The payment is returned using the same payment method that was used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless he agrees to a different solution that does not involve any costs for him.
11. The Seller is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs of Delivery of the Goods incurred by the Customer, if the Customer has chosen a method of Delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest usual method of Delivery offered by the Seller.
1. Complaints may be submitted under the warranty.
2. A complaint may be submitted by letter or e-mail to the Seller's postal or electronic address. They can be submitted using the form, the template of which is attached to the Regulations, but it is not mandatory.
3. In the content of the complaint, it is recommended to include:
1. the Consumer's contact details, which will be used to respond to the complaint and to conduct correspondence related to it,
2. the Consumer's bank account number, which will be used to return the funds, in the event of such a circumstance,
3. description of the problem and identification data of the Consumer.
4. If the complaint under the warranty concerns the Goods, in order for the Seller to consider the complaint, the Consumer is obliged to deliver or send the complained Goods to the Seller's address, at his expense.
5. The seller recognizes complaints within 14 days from the date of notification.
6. The Seller will inform the Consumer about the method of settling the received complaint by e-mail or regular mail, depending on the Consumer's will or the method of lodging a complaint.
7. In the event that the complaint under the warranty concerns the Goods, which, after considering the complaint, are to be sent to the Consumer, the Seller will deliver or send the Goods to the Consumer's address.
8. The return of funds in connection with the complaint will be made using the method of transfer to a bank account or by postal order, in accordance with the will of the Consumer.
9. The application of the warranty law is excluded in relation to Customers who are not Consumers.
§8. Out-of-court complaint handling and redress
1. The consumer has the option of using the following out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims:
1. submitting an application for settlement of a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection, the address of which, due to its jurisdiction, can be determined via the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, maintained at the URL https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596,
2. submitting an application for initiation of mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller to the voivodship inspector of the Trade Inspection, whose address, due to its nature, can be determined via the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, kept at the URL https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595,
3. using the assistance of a poviat or municipal consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection,
4. submitting a complaint via the EU ODR online platform, available at the URL http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC.
2. Detailed information on the procedure of out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the registered offices and on the websites of the entities listed in point 1.
3. The list of entities and institutions that perform tasks related to out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes and detailed information in this regard can be found on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, available at the URL https://www.uokik.gov.pl.
§9. Withdrawal from the contract
1. The consumer may withdraw from the contract, including the Sales contract, without giving any reason, within 14 days, subject to the standards indicated in the information on withdrawal from the contract, attached to the Regulations.
2. The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract to the Seller. The statement may be submitted on the form, the template of which is attached to the Regulations.
3. Immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which the Consumer withdrew from the contract, he is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller or hand them over to the person authorized by the Seller. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send back the Goods before its expiry. This provision does not apply if the Seller has offered to collect the Goods himself.
4. The consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, it is considered void. If the Consumer submitted a declaration of withdrawal from the contract before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
§10. Data and cookie processing
2. Information about the cookies used can be found in the Store's Privacy and Cookies Policy.
§11. License terms
1. The Seller grants to Customers using the Store a free license for their own personal use and in order to enable the use of the Store, subject to these conditions.
2. The name of the Store, the graphic design of the Store, the structure of the Store, the Store, the source or compiled code of the Store, websites used to operate the Store and any documents developed by the Seller in connection with the provision of the Store, including related works, including the Regulations and other documents or messages sent in connection with the provision of services are works within the meaning of the copyright law. The Seller does not transfer to the Customer the economic copyrights to the Store or any works constituting its part, nor the right to grant permission to dispose of the economic copyrights to these works or the Store and use them, as well as to exercise other derivative rights, not reserved in the license conditions .
3. The right to use the Store and related works is valid in the following fields of use: saving and playing in the memory of a telecommunications device at a place and time chosen by you, and access and display via a telecommunications device at a place and time you choose.
4. The customer may not: rent, lease or resell the works or any part thereof, as well as create derivative works based on them, make changes to the works, remove information about ownership or copyright that may appear in the area of the works, use the works in purposes that violate the applicable provisions of common law or ethical and moral standards.
5. The license is unlimited in time, unlimited in terms of territory and non-exclusive, and applies to the entire Store and related works. The Seller retains the exclusive rights to decide on maintaining the integrity of the Store.
6. By publishing any content in the Store, in particular: comments or opinions, the Customer grants the Seller a free, unlimited in time, territorially and non-exclusive license to use them in the following fields of use: publication in the area of the Store's website, saving and reproducing in memory of a telecommunications device at a place and time of their choice, access and display via a telecommunications device at a place and time of their choice, while retaining the right to grant sublicenses referred to in the points above, in order to enable customers to use the Store.
7. The Customer acknowledges that it is forbidden to provide the Store or through it with the following content:
2. that may mislead other Customers,
3. violating the personal rights of Customers, the Seller or third parties,
4. generally recognized as offensive, vulgar or violating decency, in particular: pornographic content, content promoting the use of drugs or excessive alcohol consumption, content inciting to racism, xenophobia or spreading hatred.
8. The Seller is entitled to remove or moderate content that violates the provisions of the Regulations.
§12. Applicability and change of the regulations
1. The Regulations come into force within 3 days from the date of its publication on the Store's website.
2. The Regulations may be changed due to changes in the law regarding the subject of the provision of the Services, as well as due to technical or organizational changes regarding the services provided by the Seller.
3. The Regulations are changed by publishing their new content on the Store's website.
4. The amendment to the Regulations does not apply to Sales contracts concluded before the date of its amendment.
5. The publication of information about the change in the Regulations takes place in the area of the Store's website, within 3 days before the date of its new wording.
6. The Seller sends by e-mail information about the amendment to the Regulations, in the event that the parties are bound by an agreement concluded for an indefinite period.
§13. Final Provisions
1. The meaning of terms written with a capital letter is consistent with the explanations provided in the section describing the definitions used in the Regulations.
2. The Seller is not responsible for:
1. interruptions in the proper functioning of the Store and improper provision of Services, caused by force majeure, in relation to Customers who are not Consumers,
2. interruptions in the proper functioning of the Store and improper performance of Services for Customers who are not Consumers, caused by technical activities or reasons attributable to entities through which the Seller provides Services,
3. benefits lost by Customers who are not Consumers.
3. If it is not possible to resolve the dispute amicably between the Seller and the Customer who is not a Consumer or a Consumer not residing in the territory of the Republic of Poland, in the circumstances allowing for such a possibility by the provisions of its national law, the competent court for its settlement shall be the court competent for the registered office of the Seller.
4. In relation to Customers who are not Consumers or to Consumers not residing in the territory of the Republic of Poland, in the event that the provisions of their national law allow for such a possibility, as the law applicable to the performance of the contract concluded with the Seller and the settlement of disputes related thereto, the law of the Republic of Poland shall apply.
5. The provisions of the Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit the rights of the Customer who is a Consumer, resulting from the provisions of local generally applicable law.
6. In relation to contracts concluded with the Seller, in the event of non-compliance of the Regulations with the provisions of law generally applicable in the Consumer's country, these provisions shall apply.
7. In the event that the provisions of the Regulations turn out to be invalid or ineffective, this circumstance does not affect the validity and effectiveness of the remaining provisions of the Regulations. Instead of invalid or ineffective provisions, the standard corresponding to what the parties have agreed or what they would have agreed if they had included such a provision in the Regulations shall apply.
§14. Definitions used in the regulations
Working days are days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Delivery is the process of delivering the Goods to the Customer to the destination indicated by him, carried out through the Carrier.
The Client is a natural person, provided that he has full legal capacity or limited legal capacity in cases governed by generally applicable law or provided that he has the consent of his legal representative, as well as a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality for which the provisions of generally applicable law grant legal capacity to conclude a contract with the Seller for the provision of the Service.
Customer Account is a panel that allows you to manage customer orders via the Store, provided that you register and log in. A consumer is a customer who is a natural person and concludes a contract for a purpose not directly related to his business or professional activity. The basket is a functionality of the Store, enabling the Customer to complete orders for Goods.
Parcel locker is an automatic box or postal terminal used to receive parcels with Goods. The Carrier is an entity that provides Goods Delivery services in cooperation with the Seller. The Regulations are these contractual conditions, the subject of which is the provision of Services electronically by the Seller to Customers via the Store.
The store is a store run by the Seller via a website available on the Internet at the URL: yogaflowstore.com.
The seller is Anna Mysłek, running a business under the name YOGA FLOW ANNA MYSŁEK, based in Bobolice (76-020) at ul. Lives I 1B, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Development, under the NIP number 4990498170 and REGON 385188360, being the service provider, administrator and owner of the Store. The Seller can be contacted by phone: +48 886640727 (Poland) / + 61 479 152 451 and using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sale is a Service for the sale of Goods, provided by the Seller to the Customer, the subject of which is the Seller's obligation to transfer the ownership of the Goods to the Customer and their release, and the Customer's obligation to collect the Goods and pay the Seller the indicated price.
Goods are items presented in the Store area by the Seller for the purpose of Sale.
The service is a service provided by the Seller to the Customer, on the basis of an agreement concluded between the parties via the Store.
The conclusion of the contract takes place as part of an organized distance contracting system, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties.
INFORMATION ON THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT INSTRUCTION ON WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
Being a Consumer, you have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in our Store within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day:
1. in which you came into possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item - in the case of a sales contract,
2. conclusion of the contract - in the case of contracts for the provision of services. In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us: YOGA FLOW ANNA MYSŁEK, ul. Lives I 1B, 76-020 Bobolice, e-mail: email@example.com your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
When withdrawing from the contract, you can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. The form template is attached to the regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the Store.
CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for the additional costs resulting from the type of delivery chosen by you other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract.
We will refund the payment using the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return. We may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the item or until you provide us with proof of its return, whichever occurs first.
If you have received items in connection with the contract, please send back or give us the item to the address YOGA FLOW ANNA MYSŁEK, ul. Lives I 1B, 76-020 Bobolice, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us about the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the period of 14 days has expired. Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the item. The amount of these costs is estimated at a maximum of approximately PLN 20.00. You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the item resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. These Regulations apply to the conditions of using Gift Cards in the Online Store available at the Internet address: www.yogaflowstore.com. The Gift Card is not an independent product or service, but only a document entitling the bearer to purchase the Product under the conditions specified therein. The provisions of the Regulations of the Online Store regarding the sale of Products shall apply accordingly to the purchase of Gift Cards.
1.2. The issuer of the Gift Card is the Seller, business activity YOGA FLOW ANNA MYSŁEK, based in Bobolice (76-020) at ul. Lives I 1B, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Development, under the NIP number 4990498170 and REGON 385188360, which is the service provider, administrator and owner of the Store. The Seller can be contacted by phone: +48 570112195 (Poland) / + 61 479 152 451 and using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.3. All terms appearing in these Regulations and beginning with a capital letter, which are not defined below, should be understood in accordance with their definition contained in the regulations of the Online Store.
GIFT CARD - a voucher with a value marked on it, entitling the Customer to non-cash purchase of Products available in the Online Store in accordance with these Regulations, within the period indicated on it and up to the nominal value written on it. The Gift Card certifies the Holder's right to make payments under the Sales Agreement for the Products purchased in the Online Store.
CUSTOMER, HOLDER - (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable regulations, also a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) a legal person; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity; - who is in possession of a Gift Card and concludes or intends to conclude a Sales Agreement using it.
PRODUCT - a movable item available in the Online Store that can be purchased by the Customer using a Gift Card.
REGULATIONS - these regulations for the use of Gift Cards.
SALES AGREEMENT - a Product sales agreement that may be concluded between the Customer and the Seller using the Gift Card in the Online Store.
2.1. The Gift Card is issued to the bearer and may be used by its Holder only when purchasing Products in the Online Store belonging to the Seller. The Gift Card replaces cash with the nominal value written on it and allows you to make payments under the Sales Agreement, including the cost of delivery of the Product.
2.2. The Gift Card is issued and sent to the Customer in electronic form, via a message sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided when purchasing the Gift Card in the Online Store.
2.3. The Gift Card has a unique identification code registered in the Seller's system.
2.4. In order to use the Gift Card, when placing the Order, enter the unique identification code provided on the Gift Card in the appropriate field of the Order Form and confirm it by clicking the action field available next to this field. After confirming the code, the value of purchases in the basket will be automatically reduced by the funds available on the Gift Card.
2.5. The Gift Card is valid for a period of 12 months counted from the date of its issue (i.e. the date of purchase of the Gift Card by the Customer), before the expiry of which it should be redeemed in the Online Store. The expiration date is also indicated in the content of the Gift Card. After the expiry date, the Holder is no longer able to make payments using the Gift Card.
2.6. The Gift Card may have different values, depending on the Customer's choice. Detailed information on the available denominations of Gift Cards is provided on the Online Store website.
2.7. The Gift Card Holder is entitled to multiple use of the Gift Card in the Online Store for the purchase of one or more Products, but not more than the face value written on the Gift Card and no later than before its expiry date.
2.8. In the case of a Sales Agreement whose value is lower than the nominal value recorded on the Gift Card being implemented, the funds available on the Gift Card are automatically reduced by the value of the purchase made with it. The funds remaining on the Gift Card may be used until the expiry date of the Gift Card.
2.9. The Customer also has the right to redeem the Gift Card in the case of a Sales Agreement whose value exceeds its nominal value, with the proviso that in such a case the Customer is obliged to pay the remaining part of the price using other available payment methods.
2.10. The Gift Card cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent (in whole or in part) or for any other form of compensation. The value of the Gift Card is not subject to interest or indexation.
2.11. The Gift Card cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card.
2.12. If the Customer returns the Product purchased using the Gift Card (e.g. as part of withdrawal from the contract by the consumer), the Seller refunds the price paid to the Gift Card. If the Order was partly paid using another payment method, the remaining part of the price is returned by the Seller in accordance with the method of payment selected by the Customer or in another manner agreed with the Customer.
2.13. The Gift Card can be used to purchase Products covered by sales, discounts and promotions organized in the Online Store, unless the terms of a separate sale, promotion or discount provide otherwise.
2.14. No provision of this point 2 of the Regulations is intended to exclude or limit any statutory rights of the Customer who is a consumer (and from January 1, 2021 and to contracts concluded from that date - also of the Customer who is a natural person referred to in Article 385  of the Civil Code), granted by mandatory provisions of law, in particular with regard to withdrawal from a distance contract.
3. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
3.1. Complaints related to the use of the Gift Card and the implementation of these Regulations may be submitted by the Customer, for example, via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: ul. Lives at I 1B 76-020 Bobolice. Complaints regarding the purchased Products may be submitted by the Customer in accordance with the rules contained in the regulations of the Online Store, which is available on its website.
3.2. It is recommended to provide in the description of the complaint as much information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint as possible, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity, the Customer's / Holder's expectations as to the method of handling the complaint and the contact details of the complainant - this will facilitate and accelerate the consideration of the complaint by the Exhibitor.
3.3. The Exhibitor shall respond to the complaint immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of its submission.
4. FINAL PROVISIONS
4.1. The law applicable to these Regulations is Polish law.
4.2. The Exhibitor reserves the right to change these Regulations for important reasons, such as: change of operation, form of issue, denominations or expiry dates of Gift Cards or the need to adapt these Regulations to changes resulting from changes in the regulations of the Online Store - with the proviso that no changes to the Regulations will have any effect. impact on the rights acquired by the Customer / Holder before its change, including in particular already issued Gift Cards.
4.3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
(this form can be completed and returned if you wish to submit a warranty claim)
Addressee: YOGA FLOW ANNA MYSŁEK, ul.Mieszka I 1b 76-020 Bobolice
Customer's name and surname:
Customer's phone number:
Client e-mail address:
As contact details that will be used to respond to the complaint and conduct correspondence related to it, I indicate:
The complaint concerns: the sales contract of __________
contracts for the provision of another service:
Date of finding the reason for the complaint:
Description of the problem:
removal of defects in goods or services
replacement of goods free from defects
lowering the price of the goods
withdrawal from the contract